Tuesday 30 June 2009

Mini Meatloaves

I saw these in Nigella Express and thought we could have them for dinner and have the rest in sandwiches the next day.

They are almost as quick and easy as putting fish fingers in the oven, and much less fiddly than making meatballs.

Mix all ingredients together and divide the mixture into 12 balls. Shape into mini loaves and sit them on a lined baking sheet.

Cook for 30 minutes at 200 C

The cooked loaves (meatloaf never looks pretty) ready to be dipped in lots of sauce and mayonnaise.

Ingredients:
500 g minced beef
500 g sausagemeat (I just used beef)
80 g quick cook oats
70 g (or a huge squirt) A1 steak sauce (I used bbq sauce)
2 eggs, beaten
2 tsp Worcestireshire sauce
1/2 tsp salt

2 comments:

Coby said...

I love these meatloaves, and find the addition of the oats in place of some other filler makes them go further:) They're rather handy to have sitting in the fridge in case of hunger pang too:)

Rhyleysgranny said...

I haven't tried these but they look so quick and good I must. Thanks Arista